Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Get over to MiceAge.com and see the photos of Disneyland Paris' Fantasyland, if you haven't already. Their version of Storybook Land has scenes from The Sword in the Stone, Peter and the Wolf, Beauty and the Beast, and even the little-known (though worthwhile) 1985 Disney film Return to Oz (starring a very young Fairuza Balk). Ooooh, I'm itching to visit DLP. (But, unlike the original version, their boats are on a rail and equipped with a pre-recorded spiel as opposed to the narrated tour we get in Anaheim.)

The buzz around town is that only VIPs, former CM's, and Club 33 members can ride in the Lilly Belle parlor car. Do with that knowledge what you will.

Summer blockout dates end just in time for Bats Day (8/20), and I'm going to need that much time to decide what the hell I'm going to wear. I'm really more of a rocker at heart, but I do have a soft spot for goth-industrial and such, plus I'll use any excuse to get dressed up. Now let's see...ballroom skirt or short skirt? Corset or little velvet top? Stripey socks or fishnets? Decisions, decisions.

See you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home