Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I've been so busy I haven't had time to post about last Friday's visit until tonight. It was great. The Spring Breakers are gone and the weather was just about perfect.

Snow White was down, so who knows if the Wicked Queen is still hunched over.

Pieces of Eight has been temporarily bumped over to the Xmas shop space - presumably to turn it into a POTC - Dead Man's Chest-themed store. All I can say is, I hope they don't mess with Le Bat En Rouge.

I've been hearing rumors about the dioramas from Sleeping Beauty's Castle making some kind of comeback next year *crosses fingers*. I loved the walk-through.

Copied-and-pasted from Mouseplanet's May 2 Disneyland Park update:

"...We mentioned a while ago that one of the two Happiest Turkeys on Earth had disappeared from the pen at Big Thunder Ranch. Unfortunately, it turns out that Yam, the back-up candidate for an official presidential pardon last Thanksgiving unexpectedly died. After a short absence, Marshmallow returned to the area and can still be seen at Big Thunder Ranch."

If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably one of those overbreeding-related health problems so common in farmed birds. There is a picture of Marshmallow, who looks depressed (what a forking surprise), with the article.

The HM attic transformation was well under way, with the Attic Bride's grooms' (still-veiled) portraits and pricey stuff arranged in clusters. Supposedly the transformation was just finished (complete with talking bride and beheaded-portrait effects), so I'm dropping in on Friday to see what's going on. I could also swear I heard extra moaning in the seance room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home