Friday, February 24, 2006

Welcome, foolish mortals, to my newest online diary. I am your hostess, Sally Ravenswood (it's an alias; try and guess how I came up with it). Kindly step all the way in, please, and make room for everyone. There's no turning back now...

Sorry, I couldn't resist. The Haunted Mansion is still down for rehab and won't reopen for another week and a half. Arrgh.

I have another journal for my personal life. This one is strictly about my visits to Disneyland (I'm a passholder, so I go often). Depending on my mood and on the day's happenings, I might point out effects that aren't working, make fun of slow-witted tourists, post stupid remarks I've overheard, or get off onto a tangent about Pluto hugging me on my last birthday.

I don't work at Disneyland (never have and most likely never will; I like being self-employed), though I've known a number of people who have at one point or another. What can I say, it can be a nice break from reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home